Title IV Funds


Funds governed under Title IV of the Higher Education Act. Title IV Funds include:

•Federal Pell Grants
•Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
•State Grants
•Federal Work-Study

Refer to the Types of Financial Aid section of the webpage for more information on the GRANTS listed above. 

For purposes of complete withdrawal and the Return of Title IV Formula, Federal Work-Study is not considered. However, in ALL complete withdrawal cases, you cannot continue to work under the Federal Work-Study Program after your date of withdrawal.