Student Suite Allows You Access to Do the Following:
- Register online and complete your final registration steps
- Check the items which have been received for your admission file
- Pay for your classes or apply your financial aid (to pay for your classes)
- View and print your schedule
- View and print your degree plan and review other possible plans
- Lookup and locate your advisor
- Check your grades
- View and print an unofficial transcript
- Request an official transcript to be sent to your transferring school
- View your financial aid records and your status
- Determine if you have "Holds" on your account
- View and update your contact information
New to the College? Watch this Video on Student Suite...Logging in and More
Need Even More Help. Read the Login Directions: Step-by-Step
Click on the Login button above or the title picture. Both will take you to the Student Suite login page.
Enter your USER ID (Student ID Number) and your six-digit PIN. Your PIN = your date of birth (without dashes or spaces) unless you have changed it. Ex: Birthdate is March 27, 1992. PIN= 032792 (6 digits only).
Click Submit to enter site and change your password, if promoted.
Having Login Problems?
Have trouble logging in after you complete these steps, click on the link below.