Are you interested in an exciting career with great pay?
- Accepting Applications: August 2022 – September 2022
- Cohort #1 begins January 2023
- Cohort #2 begins March 2023
- Program Tuition: $4,150
- Additional fees include: books, PPE, DOT Physical, drug screen, exam fees, permits/licensing
- Financial assistance may be available through scholarships and WIOA funding for eligible applicants
Follow the Link to our interest form:
Dr. James Gray, Workforce Development Manager
Mr. Tommy Hobbs, Assistant Dean Workforce Development
It is the policy of the Alabama Community College System, its Board of Trustees, and Lawson State Community College, a postsecondary institution under its control, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, sex, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefit of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.